We are a multi purpose Sports Stadium located on the outskirts of the City Centre and have been open to the public now for over 90 years. A position within our company for a maintenance engineer has arisen and we would look to employ this person on a permanent contract starting ASAP.
Your hours would be 40 hours per week but on some occasions, you may be required to work in excess of this.
At least half of your role would see you working externally throughout the year but there is also a good part of the role requiring internal work, preventative and proactive building maintenance.
Some aspects of your role would require:
- Planned preventative maintenance, installation, modifications and repairs to existing structures internally and externally, manufacture, assemble and erect new work including shelving, notice boards, display systems, frames, screens, doors and frames, screens and partitions.
- Working with speed and accuracy, use of relevant power, hand tools and fixed machinery, training will be provided where necessary.
- Work alongside other trades and departments where necessary to complete maintenance tasks within the department.
- Maintain decorations both internal and external
- Good engineering and practical application experience, with organisational skills.
Experience within trades previously is desirable but all required duties will be reinforced with training and certification where required.
To be part of the selection process please apply using the form on this page or email your CV to email@example.com
If you do not hear back from us two weeks after submitting your CV then your application has unfortunately not been successful.